Thursday 10 April 2014

MAC Wishlist for 2014

As a makeup and beauty enthusiast, I am ashamed to say that I only own one MAC product...
I know, I know..try not to judge me too harshly.

I have their Studio Fix Fluid foundation in NC15 (I'm so pale!), which I LOVE so much, but I've never bought anything else from them, which makes me really sad, but also determined to get a collection happening!

So, I've compiled a list of MAC things I want, totaling to around $400 which is crazy, but worth it (I would hope). Want to see it? Well then, it's your lucky day!





1 extra dimension highlighter. Still trying to pick which one, but I think the pinky coloured one would suit me best :)





A mineralised skinfinish in Soft and Gentle: a cult classic, and one I've had my eye on for a while...oooo so pretty!

And of course...as all makeup addicts do..I need to get myself a pro palette and start collecting eyeshadows!
I've picked out a few so far:
Sumptuous Olive
   
Concrete
      
Cranberry
    
Sketch
   
Charcoal Brown
     
Naked Lunch
      
Woodwinked

Satin Taupe
    
Sable
   





That's a fair few, I know, but at $33 a pop, I'll only be buying one a week, if that. Hopefully they're as good as everyone says, because otherwise I'll be very disappointed !

Do you have any other good suggestions for MAC eyeshadows or other products that are good to try out? I'm a bit of a newbie to MAC stuff, so I never know what to look at haha!

Let me know your opinions! Help a sister out!
xxx


(on a side note, I didn't take these photos, so no credit due here! I can't take photos of things I don't own yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment