It's safe to say then that having a huge....HUGE collection of lip products is perfectly okay then, right? Right?!?
I have 28 lip products in my makeup bag and travel bag. Oh dear...
But being beautiful ladies as you all are, I figured why not share my whole collection with you, and show you some of my very faves!
So here is a photo of all the glosses, balms, lipsticks, lip stains, lip lacquers, lip treatments etc that roam around in my makeup bag.
- BYS Lipstick in L29 Coral Kiss
- Maybelline New York Colorsensational in 416 Coral Fever (coral seems to be a trend here..)
- Covergirl natureluxe sunscreen gloss balm in 205 Tulip
- Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in 26 (no actual name, but it is a nude color)
- Australis Matte Me Lipstick Mattifying Base
- Bourjois Paris Color Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick in 04 Peach on the Beach
- Rimmel London Kate Moss lipstick in 111 Kiss of Life
- Nivea Soft Rose balm
- boe beauty Jumbo Wind Up Lips in #21 Manic Pink
- Covergirl Outlast Lipstain in 435 Flirty Nude
- Nature's Care All Natural Paw Paw Lip Balm
- W7 Tutti Fruity High Moisture Lip Gloss in Peach
- Maybelline New York Baby Lips Color in Pink Lolita
- Maybelline New York Baby Lips in Cherry Velvet
- Maybelline New York Baby Lips Glow in Mixed Berry
- Maybelline New York Baby Lips Color in Berry Crush (LOTS of Baby Lips, I know.)
- Rimmel London Apocolips Lip Lacquer in 101 Celestial
- BYS Diamond Shine Lip Gloss in 01 Panther Pink
- Model Co. lip gloss (color not on tube)
- Miki Lip Sorbet Lip Balm in Watermelon
- Australis Lip Treatment Trio
But, alas, that isn't the end of the collection...no. That was just my makeup bag/extras. I also have a small makeup bag I have in my everyday bag that I take with me everywhere.
Let me show you what lippy things I have in there!
In this little bag, I have; from top to bottom:
- Bourjois Color Boost Glossy Finish Lipstick in 03 Orange Punch
- Classic Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm
- boe beauty Jumbo Wind Up Lips in #22 Bourdoir Pink
- Neautrogena Naturals Lip Balm
- Rimmel London Kate Moss Lipstick in 103 (No name).
- Uouo Make-up Plump & long-lasting moist lip gloss in Lychee (overseas eBay buy).
My absolute favourites from my collection have to be the Bourjois Color Boost lipsticks, the Kate Moss Lipstick in 103 and the Maybelline colorsensational lipstick in Coral Fever. All sooo pretty! Here's a swatch of each:
If you love your lip products too, or see a product listed that you would like to see a review of, leave a comment and I'll do as many as I possibly can!
What should I do next? Lips, check! Eyes next? Foundation? Concealers? Powders? Lotions? My daily skin routine? Let me know what YOU want to see!
Catcha later, alligators!