So these are the items I've compiled lately that I'll be trying this month.
- Artiste Brush Cleaner: I never used to clean my brushes, but now I've invested in some Real Techniques Brushes (they didn't make it into the picture for some reason), I thought it's best to use a proper brush cleaner rather than soap and warm water - though I'll probably still do that once every now and then for a thorough clean.
- Mecca Nailpolish: This was just a freebie with a Vogue magazine, but it's a lovely pink colour - I think it's called something like vogue blush, but don't quote me on that.
- Pod Liquid Tan: I've wanted to try a face tanner for a while, so I got this one (on clearance from Priceline - hence the sticker) and the one next to it..
- Le Tan Face Tan: Instant face tanner. I've taken the seal off, and it really is a deep brown colour. It's very daunting, but I put a little on my hand and it blended in quite well. It smells a lot better than the Pod one (which smells like an off musky....ummm...market stall smell. I know, worst description ever).
- Maybelline Color Whisper lipstick in Petal Rose: It looks incredibly bright, but quite sheer. I think it would suit someone who has a naturally pale lip colour. My lips are rosy without anything, so the light pink looks odd over the top.
- LUSH Space Girl bath ballistic: After trying the Rose Queen bath bomb, and loving the Dragon's Egg one more, I decided to get another Dragon's Egg and one of a different one. It's in the shape of a planet and is a glittery purple. I'm looking forward to using this!
Woo, I LOVE getting new things to try, and I think I'll be doing it more often.
I've actually just hopped online tonight and bought an eyeshadow/blush palette, a Real Techniques Expert face brush and the Collection 2000 (now just Collection, apparently) lasting perfection concealer.
$47, well spent.
Have you tried any of these products? If you have let me know what you thought! Or link me to your blog review, or a good review you have seen.
Thanks guys for reading, and if you have, and you can put up with my looong posts, then I love you so much, because you're obviously super patient haha!
Keep reading, and link me your blogs, because I love beauty blogs more than oxygen!