I would honestly hate to think how much my face is worth. I use so many different products on it!
I thought, seeing as makeup isn't the only thing I use on my face in one day, I would also include the skincare products I use on a day to day basis.
I don't use all my makeup products and skincare products every day, because there are way too many to use, but - with makeup especially - I like to change it up with my foundations and powders almost every day. But the ones I've chosen are the ones I would automatically grab if I couldn't be bothered thinking about it too hard. We all have those days right?
Ok, so I'll start with my list of makeup products:
- Bourjois Flower Perfection primer: $25
- Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer: $14.95
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundaiton: $32
- Bourjois Healthy Balance powder: $20
- Bourjois Blush pot: $20
- Revlon ColorStay finishing powder (used as a bronzer): $10
- Prestige my longest lashes mascara: $5
- Essence eyeliner: $1.75
- Prestige Eyebrow pencil: $7
- BYS eyeshadow palette: $4.95
- Burt's Bees lip balm: $6.99
Total amount: $167.64
Just thought I would mention, too, that the bronzer and mascara were 'Reduced To Clear' Items, and I couldn't find their original prices online, so that is the amount I actually paid for them.
Also, for the Bourjois Healthy Balance powder and the Bourjois blush AND the primer too, they were all free gifts when I bought the Healthy Mix foundation, so in actually fact, I only paid $82.64 for my daily makeup things :)
As for my skincare routine, it looks a little like this...
- The Body Shop Seaweed Face wash: $17.95
- Garnier 3-in-1 wash/scrub/mask: $10.99 (Only paid $7, woo!)
- LUSH Vanishing Cream: $39.95
- Eureke Tea Tree Oil: $4
- A'kin Orange blossom toner: $19.95 (I only paid $2 for it - chaching!)
- Benzac AC pimple cream 10%: $14.99
What I actually paid for it all: $85.89
What to learn from this is that I almost never pay full price for anything. With the exception of Body Shop and LUSH products plus a few other random cheapies or splurges, I always wait until something is on clearance or sale until I buy it, because I'm all about saving money!
The total overall (for full priced products) is $274.87, BUT I hardly got close to paying that amount for it all. Being the bargain-hunter I am, I only paid $168.53.
Enough said I think!
How much is your face worth? More? Less?
I urge you to do this tag too, and link your post in the comments below and I'll definitely have a read because, well, who doesn't love getting all the info of someone else's beauty stash?